Stanton: Firefighters Douse Kitchen Fire Inside Mexican Grill

06.15.2021 | 11:56 PM | STANTON – A kitchen fire inside a mexican grill left the business with apparent smoke damage, late Monday night.

Authorities responded to the reported fire at the Azadero Mexican Grill, located in the 10500 block of Magnolia Avenue, shortly before midnight.

Crews arriving on scene located heavy smoke and fire showing from inside the restaurant’s kitchen.

Firefighters entered the building and quickly doused the kitchen fire before flames could extend into adjacent businesses.

No injuries were reported but the restaurant appeared to have sustained smoke damage.

Miles Madison

Miles started reporting breaking news in 2015 and has been providing high-quality news video and timely reports from the Orange County area ever since. Combining his experience as a seasoned photojournalist, radio operator and sleuth, Miles provides unrivaled multimedia news reports.